STACKER S2 PRINTER 2 NOZZLES
The all new S2 printer is coming soon. The S2 is a more compact and affordable version of the popular S4 industrial printer. In fact, most of the components are exactly the same. The biggest difference is that the S2 has 2 print heads and can be configured as either a desktop or mobile printer. Just like the S4, the S2 is truly an industrial printer. So, what does industrial grade really mean? It means more performance, more reliability, more choice in filaments, far less maintenance, less vibration and better quality parts.
All colorFabb filaments work very well with the Stacker S2.
Physical dimensions with base: 605x550x910mm
Print size: 390x315x520mm
The S2 is available for pre-ordering now! Delivery date will be April. Please note that this is the earliest anyone will have the printer!
Important: We will allow S2 pre-buy customers to cancel their orders only if they secure a better pricing during the upcoming Kickstarter campaign and don’t mind waiting a longer time for their delivery.
Availability: In stock
STACKER S2 INNOVATION
- 2X Faster Print Speeds. STACKER’s multi-part printing technology allows you to print two copies of the same part, at the same time, in different materials or colors. Why limit yourself to one part at a time when you can get two? With multi-part printing, it’s like having two 3D printers in one.
- Huge Build Volume. With a single head, S2 can print parts up to 390mm x 315mm x 520mm. The build area is over 15″ x 12″ and 21″ tall.
- Superior Positional Accuracy: The S2 uses top quality linear motion components and a precision acme screw to achieve superior positional accuracy and repeatability.
- Universal Filament Rail. Although STACKER printers are optimized for colorFabb filaments, our universal filament rail accepts any filament on the market. Unlike most commercial printers that gouge you with high priced materials, STACKER will accept market rate filaments, and this keeps your printing costs affordable. Our universal filament rail is designed for easy and fast loading of your filament spools. The “U” channel design fits all popular spool sizes. It is strong enough to support four 2.2kg spools for longer prints.
- Prints a Wide Array of Materials: When it comes to filament, the Stacker S2 can print almost any 1.75mm diameter filaments which extrude at temperatures below 300°C. From flexible to composite materials like copper, wood, steel, brass, bronze, or carbon fiber, to everyday materials like PLA, Stacker S2 can print it. This means you can utilize the latest innovations in filament technology today and in the future.
- Industrial Grade Motors. Stepper motors are a key component in any 3D printer. STACKER only uses high quality industrial grade stepper motors.
- Quick Change Nozzles: STACKER nozzles can be changed in less than a minute. Why restrict yourself to one nozzle size when you could print faster with a larger nozzle? Moreover, our nozzles are constructed of a special grade of stainless steel which dramatically improves nozzle life when using composite filaments like copper, brass, bronze, steel, or carbon fiber XT-CF20 filament by colorFabb.
- Kinetic and Powerful Design. The STACKER S2 is not a flimsy plastic desktop printer. Weighing in at over 160 pounds, it is an Industrial machine. It’s build with a rock solid frame and an open air design that allows users to see everything. There are no false bottoms or plastic panels to hide sloppy wiring and messy electronics. Everything is out in the open for easy accessibility. The open design makes it easy to modify your machine to suit your exact needs. STACKER is perfect for use as a development platform or for alternative printing technologies.
A DIFFERENT KIND OF 3D PRINTER
STACKER offers a number of benefits over most other commercial 3D printers.
- S2 is affordable
- S2 can print two parts at one time, making it at least 2x faster than most other printers
- S2 accepts hundreds of different filaments in hundreds of colors, including our high tech composites, like carbon fiber
- S2 filament is market priced, not proprietary and overpriced
- S2 has a huge build volume (max print size is 390mm x 315mm x 525mm)
- S2 is optimized to use filaments by colorFabb which are very low odor, highly functional, and safe to use in any environment, a must for busy offices and schools
- S2 has no service contracts
- S2 is highly mobile
- S2 fits into any workplace environment
STACKER was purposely built and priced for tech labs, colleges, busy offices, maker spaces, print/prototype shops, manufacturing plants, and most other kinds of businesses. Now, more professional creators have access to fast, reliable, and affordable 3D printing. From Prototype to Production™ the S2 has you covered.
What makes STACKER industrial grade?
STACKER stands above the rest by providing optimum chassis design, gantry, and high-quality components.
S2 relies upon high strength steel instead of plastic and composite frame parts. Our steel frame construction ensures your S2 will remain accurate for the life of your printer and far less susceptible to seasonal changes in humidity and accidental damage. It also means you can drill a hole into your machine and make other modifications without voiding the warranty or weakening the structural integrity. All of the components are powder coated for durability, and it makes your S2 look amazing!
- Product Name: Stacker S2
- Machine Type: Cartesian Robot
- Firmware: RepRap Repetier
- Build Volume: 390mm (X), 315mm (Y), 525mm (Z)
- Print Speed: 1-250mm/sec
- X/Y Movement Speed: 0 to 250mm/sec
- Positional Accuracy X/Y: 6 microns
- Positional Accuracy Z: 4 microns
- Layer Resolution: 0.1mm to 1.00mm
- Number of Extruders: 2
- Extruder Temperature: Up to 300°C
- Heated Bed Temperature: Up to 115°C
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.40mm
- Optional Nozzle Diameters: 0.25mm, 0.50mm, 0.60mm, 0.80mm, 1.00mm
- Filament Size: 1.75mm
- Printed Materials: Filaments which extrude at temperatures below 300°C
- Power Requirements: 100-240VAC 8.5AMP
- Power Supply: 1000 Watt
- Internal Voltage: 24VDC/5VDC
- Recommended UPS Size: 1500VA or greater
- Default Baud Rate: 250000
- Software Licenses Included: Simplify3D and StackerRUN
- Weight: 165 lbs (75 kg) excluding filament
- Dimensions: Width 24″, Depth 31″, Height 47″