IROPRINT™ F filaments are a collection of cost effective, high performance TPU filaments available in 2.85mm diameter, custom colors, custom spool sizes and polyester-based or polyether-based formulations for applications that require high hydrolysis resistance.
Extruded to have a consistent diameter, IROPRINT™ F filaments are free flowing, meaning objects can be built up layer by layer, quickly and efficiently.
- Easy printing due to consistently high filament quality
- A fast outcome due to low friction and fast recrystallization
- Consistent results on industrial printers and desktop printers
- End products that are flexible and elastic, yet tough and strong - 78 to 98 Shore A
- Very good chemical, weathering and abrasion resistance
- Low temperature performance
- High adhesion
- Low warping
Our softest IROPRINT F grade offers good flexibility and elasticity combined with good mechanical properties. Due to the shore hardness of our softest grade, the use of a direct drive feed is recommended. The use of Bowden systems is not recommended.