Ninjaflex – The Market Leading Flexible Filament
NinjaFlex flexible filament leads the industry thanks to its superior flexibility and longevity compared to non-polyurethane materials. Its consistency in diameter and ovality (roundness) outpaces other polyurethane materials.
Made from a specially formulated thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) material, this patented technology boasts a low-tack, easy-to-feed texture. The result is uniquely flexible, strong prints ideal for direct-drive extruders.
Shore hardness: 85A
Suggested Applications: Seals, gaskets, plugs, leveling feet, protective applications.
- Shore Hardness = 85A
- Truly flexible (no fill or layer manipulation required to achieve performance)
- 660% elongation allows for repeated movement and impact without wear or cracking
- Polyurethane composition allows for excellent vibration reduction
- Patented low friction exterior allows for smooth feeding
- Abrasion resistance 20% better than ABS and 68% better than PLA
- Consistent diameter and material properties providing reliable, high quality prints
- Chemical resistant to many materials, including naphtha, ASTM Oils #1-3, petroleum and freon
- Adheres to all standard build platforms without glue or tape
- REACH and RoHS 2002/95/EC Directive compliant
There are no products matching the selection.