What is the S2? Simply stated, the new S2 is a more compact and affordable version of our popular S4 printer. The S2 is a heavy duty, go anywhere, built like a tank 3D printer that makes Industrial quality affordable for everyone.
- Dual Print Heads for 2X Print Speeds
- Huge Build Volume
- Amazing Print Quality
- Works with almost any Filament
- Includes Simplify3D Software (€ 150 value)
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Made in the USA
Availability: In stock
The S2 is a more compact and affordable version of Stacker’s popular S4 printer. The S2 is a heavy duty, go anywhere, built like a tank 3D printer that makes Industrial quality affordable for everyone. It’s two printing heads can be configured for dual material printing to create highly complex 3D prints or small scale production by printing two parts at once. The second print head can also be stored outside the printer to unleash the maximum build volume.
It’s mobile base, custom designed 3D printing hardware and open acceptance of filament material ensures the flexibility that small businesses, tech labs or teaching / research institutes prefer. Whilst it’s industrial grade components, Kinetic and powerful design and high positional accuracy means the machine achieve and maintain the high quality standards of any modern day industry.
- 2X Faster Print Speeds. STACKER’s multi-part printing technology allows you to print two copies of the same part, at the same time, in different materials or colors. Why limit yourself to one part at a time when you can get two? With multi-part printing, it’s like having two 3D printers in one.
- Huge Build Volume. With a single head, S2 can print parts up to 390mm x 315mm x 525mm. The build area is over 15″ x 12″ and 21″ tall.
- Superior Positional Accuracy: The S2 uses top quality linear motion components and a precision acme screw to achieve superior positional accuracy and repeatability.
- Kinetic and powerful design. The STACKER S2 is not a flimsy plastic desktop printer. Weighing in at over 160 pounds, it is an Industrial machine. It’s build with a rock solid frame and open design which makes it easy to modify the machine to suit your exact needs. Several upgrades and accessories are also available such as a nozzle cleaning brush and various bed options.
- Build Volume: 390mm (X), 315mm (Y), 525mm (Z)
- X/Y Movement Speed: 0 to 250mm/sec
- Positional Accuracy X/Y: 6 microns
Positional Accuracy Z: 4 microns
- Layer Resolution: 0.1mm to 1.00mm
- Number of Extruders: 2
- Extruder Temperature: Up to 300°C
- Heated Bed Temperature: Up to 115°C
- Various Nozzle Diameters available: 0.25mm, 0.50mm, 0.60mm, 0.80mm, 1.00mm
- Filament Size: 1.75mm
- Software Licenses Included: Simplify3D and StackerRUN